Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?


So for a while now I have become aware that I am very easily led by signage. Also anything that has glitter, twinkle lights, and/or is in miniature. Only recently did I realize that I am in love with febreze. Crazy I know, but I saw an ad on TV for garbage bags scented with febreze and I had to have them. There is a part of me that is always excited about a new cleaning product, but the introduction of febreze has changed my life! No joke. And even a better day occurred when they began to sell bo-bo (ghetto slang term for knockoff) febreze at the Dollar Tree. Febreze can be in my laundry detergent, garbage bags, room air freshener, swifter cleaner, etc. I am addicted. Part of me has a feeling that there is a group of people who know about me and my predilection to this fabulous product. I love you proctor and gamble for continuing to add it to many products, knowing full well that there are people like me out there who will buy anything that you add it to. Well played genius febreze people, well played.


Lily

No comments: