Friday, December 30, 2011

My Birthday in a nutshell.


7:30 am Crawl into bed with Mom. She tells me the story of my first birthday.

8:15 am Already late in getting ready for work, I forgo the shower and dress myself in yellow.

8:50 am Leave a few minutes early to go to Burger King and Starbucks for breakfast.

8:51 am Scrape the frost off of the windshield

8:52 am Curse the blankety-blank car because it won't start.

8:52 am Try to start the car again.

8:53 am Try to start the car again. There goes Starbucks. But I still have time for Burger King.

8:54 am Try to start the car again. There goes Burger King too.

8:55 am Call Mom to come and help me start her blankety-blank car.

8:56 am Car FINALLY starts.

8:57 am Realize that the car is on E.

9:05 am Put gasoline in car. Now late for work.

9:35 am Arrive at work frustrated and hungry.

10:00 am Cough and blow my nose.

10:03 am Cough and blow my nose again.

1:30 pm Eat the lunch that my daddy made for me. Finally get to sit down.

3:13 pm More coughing and nose blowing.

5:25 pm Wahoo! Finally got caught up at work so I can take a break and sit on my duff.

6:45 pm Leave store and begin the process of delivering the clothes.

8:15 pm FINALLY leave work.

8:23 pm Drink some yummy hot chocolate from Starbucks.

9:00 pm Get home and go hang out upstairs with mommy.

9:30 pm Open Presents from the parentals.

9:45 pm Take some cold medicine and go off the sleepy land.


Have no fear! I will have a proper Birthday celebration on Saturday.
Align Center
And thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! They were much appreciated!

Lily

1 comment:

Giuli said...

I've been meaning to respond to your post a week ago and haven't been able to. I love you so much sister, and wish that you have a fantastic 29th year of life. I love that baby drool picture of you and hope that you are doing well. Kiz looks a little like her auntie!