Monday, August 10, 2015

What I miss the most...



So a couple of weeks ago I moved back to Georgia from Texas.

I didn't realize that I would miss it so much.

The move was not planned, so I guess that I didn't really have time to prepare myself mentally for it anyway.

BUT, the whole point of this post is that I miss my babies terribly!  I do NOT miss the diapers, being woken up in the morning at the crack of dawn, or never having a moment to myself (not even in the bathroom).

I DO miss:
~The loves and cuddles.
~Being told multiple times a day that I am loved.
~Sharing a room with Kizzie and having her talk to me until I fall asleep at night.  (Sometimes she would keep talking even after I fell asleep.)
~Being able to talk to my sister all the time.
~Bruce, the dog.
~I was even missing them at church yesterday and wishing that I was at church with them!  How crazy is that?!  I used to hate going to church with them since I never heard what was going on during all of Sacrament Meeting.
~Being around them and part of their everyday lives and the little things that they would say and do that were so hilarious.

Hopefully one of these days I will be able to visit them.
Until then I will use Skype.

Lil


No comments: