Thursday, February 24, 2011

I think I have the vapors...


So it is official, I kinda suck at writing a blog. I am more tardy in my postings that I would like and I feel like my high school English teacher Mrs. Federovitch would have an aneurysm if she ever read it. But after great dinner and conversation with my bestie this evening I decided that I would come home a write the most clever, intelligent, and thought-provoking blog post so far. However, I came home and tragedy struck:

Mom: I am not sure if I like this perfume. It is a little to flowery for my taste.

Me: I'll try it later.

Mom: Just a little bit...

Me
: Mom, wait. NO! Not now! Too much! Too much!

I now have a headache and a personal vendetta against Faith Hill and her hideous perfume.

Sleep tight one-and-all and dream of amazing blog posts in the future.

P.S. I love the undo command. ;)


Lily

No comments: