Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Karma


I am seriously going to kill my dog! ARGH! I heard him lapping-up what I assumed to be water from the toilet. (Don't judge. It is his favorite place to drink.) But then my mom told me that he was in my room. Well he is not allowed in my room and I usually have the door closed. (Unless he throws his body against it to force his way in.) This behavior usually only happens when I am in another room and I sneeze, choke on my spit (which happens more often that you would think), shave my legs with the razor that makes noise, iron (the noise from the stream freaks him out), or my mom is in another room without him. He is very, very strange. I wonder how you can get on the Dog Whisperer? I need Cesar Milan like nobody's business. Any-who, back to the lapping. So I go in my room and find that he drank my entire glass of Abuelita! It was placed on my night stand to cool off so that it would be perfect for me to drink after I was done blog-stalking for the night. Blast that damn dog! I started to scold him, and instead of his normal back-talking, yes I have a dog that mouths off to me, he went into his crate to go to bed. Boy did he know that I was mad at him! But I swear that he had a little smile on his chocolate-covered lips and a twinkle in his eye. Well after I went to re-check the damage to my beloved hot chocolate I walked into my parents' bedroom and was venting my frustration over my dog and all my mom said was, "This is what you get for not getting me a hot chocolate like you said you would last night." Thanks for your understanding Mom. Now I get to look forward to being woken up in the middle of the night when he inevitably gets sick and needs me to take him out. Being a doggie-mommy is sooooooo glamorous.



Lily


P.S. I accidentally deleted the comments off of all of my previous posts. It was not intentional and I am bummed. I love comments and feedback from y'all. I am just retarded.

P.P.S. I did forget to bring Mom some hot chocolate last night like I said I would. Opps.








No comments: