Thursday, March 17, 2011

I can explain, I promise!


I have a JOB!!!

Seriously.

Can you believe it?!

I sure can't.

I was going to the Dollar Tree, one of my favorite stores, and the dry cleaners that I worked at in high school had a "Help Wanted" sign in their window. I went inside in my pj's, yes I wear pj's in public, and talked with Suzanne. She told me to talk to the boss at the main store and I ran home showered, dressed, primped, powdered, and drove straight to the store.

He offered me the job in a few minutes!!!

I started on the 7th and these past couple of weeks have just flown by. Well kinda. My feet and my body are feeling every minute I am on my feet.

I can't believe that all three of us have jobs! Now only if we could get the dog a job...
Speaking of the dog, he is having SERIOUS detachment issues. He is used to me being here almost all day and now he is in his crate the majority of the day. I do not feel comfortable leaving him outside when no one is home. He is afraid of the dog house and will not go in. Cletus woke me up at 4:30 AM one day this week cause he just wanted to cuddle with me. It would be cute if it wasn't so annoying. I looked into having him go to doggie day care once a week, but he hasn't actually gone yet. We will see. My sister just says that I am being over protective. Whatever. ;)

This job was definitely a tender mercy from Heavenly Father and I know that mom is not having as much stress.

And Sallie Mae is happy that they are finally getting their money. ;)


Love the currently employed,
Lily


No comments: